Saturday December 25
Sunday Service – 10:00 a.m. start
Enjoy live streaming services every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. by clicking on the link below. You will be directed to Vimeo – a service we are using to live stream and record the service. NOTE: We are currently experiencing difficulties with our network speed and some services are not able to be run. We are working on this with our service provider.
To view previous services please go to the Archived Services page
Offering online space for community and worship:
- National resources will be posted on the national United Church page, above. For children and youth: The GO Project is offering online options. Use the following link to access the daily “Virtual Camps” for a) children and b) youth: The Go Project
- A growing national list of worship live streams is available here.
- An option for those who find religious poetry to be a good meditative activity. Click on the following link. Unfolding Light
Pastoral Care Support for SAUC members and adherents who are self isolating:
Please contact our office administrator at email@example.com members to (a) request help in getting supplies while in isolation and (b) to volunteer to pick up and deliver those supplies. Laurie will coordinate these lists and make the connections between those in need of support and the volunteer helpers.
- https://buildfaith.org Faith Activities for all ages: Building Faith has been sharing practical wisdom with tens of thousands of readers since 2010. The site was first launched by Sharon Ely Pearson, and was subsequently passed to Virginia Theological Seminary in 2014.
- storyonline.net Storyline Online: The SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online, streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- http://www.pmrfirstthirdresources.ca/ Pacific Mountain Regional Council (United Church of Canada) First Third Ministry Network: The resources on this site are in response to the expressed need for a landing place for resources and support during the global COVID-19 pandemic and its influence on our lives and in our communities of faith.
- https://thegoproject.ca A United Church of Canada Program for children and youth offering daily weekday virtual camp for elementary school age children as well as other resources for children, youth and families