We are hiring
Part-Time: Average of 24 hours a week
Office Schedule Tuesday to Friday 9 am to 3 pm
All Applicants must be willing and comfortable working within a Christian environment that is a fully inclusive community where all are welcome, respected and cared for equally regardless of race, colour, age, gender identification or sexual orientation.
- Responsible for daily running, organization and administration of the church office.
- This includes working with church staff, volunteers and outside renters.
- Candidates must be comfortable working with people in person, over the phone or across social media platforms.
- Candidates need to be good with organization, planning and flexible to change.
- Candidates need to be technically proficient in using a PC computer with Microsoft Office software, social media platforms such as Facebook and basic web page management; also proficient with multifunction printer/copier.
- Must be willing to learn use of any unfamiliar software, asset if already familiar with Servant Keeper.
- Must be able to produce up to date and clear Police Records Check before final hiring.
- If unfamiliar with the United Church Of Canada or any of its policies or procedures required to work within, must be willing to learn.
- All interested applicants need to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- If you would like to know more about the job or receive a copy of the more detailed job description please use the above email address to request information.
- All submissions will be acknowledged by email and those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly and interviews scheduled starting after January 1, 2019.